Workshop Cancellation Policy:
Workshop Cancellation Policy
General workshop cancellation policy for participants is as follows:
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to workshop start date, we will refund all tuition paid less a $50 processing fee;
- Cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to start date of workshop, we will refund any tuition paid less amount of tuition deposit ($250 or as noted in specific workshop details);
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to start of, or during workshop, no refund shall be made;
- No refunds shall be given for workshop no-shows;
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of notice of cancellation.
Certain workshops may have cancellation policies which differ from the above. To see specific workshop details:
Workshops are not cancelled due to weather - so come prepared. Itineraries and schedules may be modified from what has been advertised based on weather, trail closures, etc.
AlpenGlow Productions, LLC reserves the right to cancel any program which does not meet minimum participant requirements, as indicated in workshop details, or as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Should a workshop be cancelled, we will endeavor to notify all registrants as soon as possible, and all tuition paid will be fully refunded. AlpenGlow Productions, LLC, its officers, managers, or employees shall not be responsible or held liable for any costs or losses incurred by anyone as a result of workshop cancellation. We therefore encourage participants to consider purchasing refundable airline tickets and/or travel/cancellation insurance.
Cancellation policies are subject to change without notice. Should there be a conflict, the cancellation policy in effect at the time registration was made will govern.
Contact Us for any questions or concerns